Chocolate Mousse Brownies. Pyure Makes Sweetening So Easy, You'll Forget Sugar Was An Option. We Only Use the Sweetest Part of the Leaf to Ensure Consistently Sweet Flavor. Great For Breakfast Time Or Any Time.
Meanwhile, make the mousse by heating marshmallows, chocolate and milk in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring often until completely smooth. With an electric mixer, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Spread mousse evenly over cooled brownies. You can cook Chocolate Mousse Brownies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Brownies
- Prepare 1 box of Chewy Fudge Brownies Duncan Hines.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 3/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 box of (1.5oz) America's Choice Chocolate Instant Pudding and Pie Filling.
- Prepare 2 cup of cold milk.
- Prepare 1 box of Cool Whipped Topping.
- It’s 1 box of strawberries for decoration.
These Chocolate Mousse Brownies are one of the BEST brownies I have ever made. The brownie layer is amazing, it is soft, it is chocolaty, perfectly baked, with the right level of chewiness. The brownies are topped with a light, airy and creamy milk chocolate mousse, that balances the chocolaty brownies, that melts in. These chewy/fudgy brownies are topped with an easy, egg-free chocolate mousse for a rich chocolate dessert.
Chocolate Mousse Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F , mix brownie mix according to instructions visible on package ( first four ingredients ).
- to prepare chocolate pudding just add to cups cold milk (the other brands , you needed to do it on the stove, but i like the easy way tho), , mix with the mixer for about 1-2 minutes. let it set for another 5 min..
- to make a mousse just add the half package of whipped topping into the chocolate pudding , DO NOT USE MIXER! , with the spatula fold it in, so it become moussy and fluffy..
- when brownies cool off cut them place on the plate , scooped mousse over them and decorate with strawberries or other fruits ( i had strawberries so i used them ).
Valentine's Day is just around the corner! Even though I'm not much of a romantic, I am more than happy to enjoy some chocolate. When brownies are cooled, finish the mousse layer. Add heavy cream (it should be very cold straight from the fridge) to a large bowl and mix until stiff peaks form. Add cooled chocolate mixture and mix til smooth.