Chocolate Mousse. Chocolate Mousse. featured in Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Dinner For Two. Whisk the chocolate and hot cream in a separate bowl until smooth, then fold in the mixture into the cream with a spatula until no. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich.
This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. You can have Chocolate Mousse using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse
- It’s of for mousse.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 10 oz of good quality semi sweet chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of dark chocolate Godiva liquor, optional.
- Prepare of garnish.
- Prepare of freshstrawberrys.
- It’s of whipped cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of shaved milk chocolate.
- Prepare of frosting the glasses.
- It’s 1 of Lemon slice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care. Dark chocolate and espresso add the slightly bitter notes needed to balance this easy chocolate mousse recipe. Serve in goblets topped with more whipped cream and shaved. This chocolate mousse can be used to fill cakes or tarts.
Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Have chocolate in a large bowl.
- Heat cream just to a simmer, either in microwave or stove top. Pour over chopped chocolate, let sit undisturbed for 1 minute to melt chocolate, then whisk until smooth, add salt and Godiva chocolate liquor and whisk in. Chill uncovered until very cold at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Beat cold chocolate until it forms soft fluffy peaks.
- If you want your glasses to have decorative frosted rims run a lemon slice around the rim of the glass and dip in granulated sugar.
- Spoon whipped mousse into glasses, garnish with Strawberries, shaved milk chocolate and whipped cream.
The idea of avocado chocolate mousse has been popular on the health food scene for years, but some of the recipes out there are unfortunately so. A gorgeous gluten-free chocolate mousse recipe from Jamie Oliver. With sour cherries and Amaretto, this is a grown-up Delicious chocolate mousse. With sour cherries and bashed-up sesame snaps. How To Make Mousse Au Chocolat (French Chocolate Mousse).