Chocolate and Banana Pudding. Save On Quality Pudding & Gelatin Free in-store pickup. Add half the chocolate mixture, then top with lengthwise banana slices. Top with round banana slices and serve.
Whisk in both chocolates and heat until melted and smooth. Whisk together the yolks, sugar, and cornstarch in a large. Chocolate Banana Pudding can be made in several different size dishes with success. You can cook Chocolate and Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate and Banana Pudding
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas sliced.
- You need 100 grams of self raising flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 100 grams of soft margarine.
- You need 100 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
I suggest a trifle bowl, this one is affordable (I have two). Keep the box for easier transport! The paper cups in the photos on this post came from Target in the dollar section. In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
Chocolate and Banana Pudding step by step
- Pre-heat oven at 180 C.
- Place flour, baking powder, and cocoa in a mixing bowl. Add the margarine, sugar, eggs and mix for about 20 seconds until light and creamy..
- Stir in the sliced bananas..
- Spoon the mixture in your desired oven-proof mould..
- Cover tightly with greased foil..
- Bake for 1 hour in the centre of the oven..
- For the chocolate topping, please refer to the recipe i posted some months ago. FUDGE GLAZE. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352583-fudge-glaze.
- OPTIONAL: You can also serve this yummy pudding with some chilled custard sauce poured over it… Kids will LLLLLOVE IT!!! Just boil 2 and a half cups milk, add half a cup sugar (or according to your taste), bring to almost boil, add the custard powder (blend 2tablespoons custard powder in quarter cup water) mix well til it starts becoming a little heavy. Chill. Pour over pudding. WOW!.
Chocolate and banana self saucing pudding is the perfect winter dessert, your family will love this easy recipe. I have to give credit to my husband Mike for this recipe, it was his idea to add banana to this easy chocolate pudding. Now chocolate and banana self saucing pudding is the favourite dessert in our house. Used finely chopped chocolate scattered throughout the pudding to really up the flavor, instead of more traditional raisins. This banana bread pudding needs to refrigerate at least one hour before baking.