Easy chocolate mousse with strawberries. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. The easy chocolate mousse in this recipe is really more of a whipped chocolate ganache or chocolate whipped cream. But it does stand up nicely when chilled well.
Strawberry Chocolate Mousse is easier to make than you might think. Start by making strawberry jello using strawberry jello powder and boiling water. If they slide, you can place a kitchen towel underneath or some paper baking. You can cook Easy chocolate mousse with strawberries using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate mousse with strawberries
- Prepare 125 ml of cream (light).
- It’s 150 grams of dark chocolate.
- It’s 3 of egg whites.
- It’s 12 of strawberries.
You'll savor this simple tempting dessert. Can also be served over slices of angel food cake. Stir slightly cooled chocolate into the egg mixture. Beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff.
Easy chocolate mousse with strawberries step by step
- Put the cream in a sauce pan and heat until it almost boils.
- Take the cream off the heating and add the chocolate while sturring.
- Let it cool while you beat the egg whites.
- Add the chocolat to the egg whites and mix very carefull.
- Cut the strawberries and devide them over the cups (3/cup), you can save a few to garnish.
- Put the chocolate mousse in the cups on top of the strawberries and put the cups in the refridgerator for at least 1 hour.
Mix the flour with the cocoa powder. Dissolve the dark chocolate in the other half. Decorate the plate using the two chocolate sauces. Remove the mousse from the dessert rings and arrange on the plates. This easy chocolate mousse makes the most of its two ingredients by using the cream three different ways.