Chocolate and banana pudding. Bread, bananas and chocolate chips are featured in this bread pudding. I thought the idea of chocolate banana bread pudding sounded great. Leave out the rum if making with children.
Very simply made with bananas, cocoa, tofu, and sugar. Or at least, vegan desserts aren't as unhealthy as the dairy and fat-laden versions. This quick and easy chocolate banana tofu pudding recipe is. You can have Chocolate and banana pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate and banana pudding
- Prepare 1 liter of milk.
- Prepare 60 grams of sugar.
- It’s 60 grams of maizena/corn flour.
- It’s 25 grams of cocoa.
- Prepare 6 each of bananas.
Anyone who likes bananas will love this layered pudding treat that gets its start with a convenient boxed pudding mix.—Kris Lehman. Top with half of the pudding, bananas and whipped topping. Garnish with grated chocolate if desired. Just before serving, spread the whipped cream over the top of the pudding and sprinkle with the chocolate shavings.
Chocolate and banana pudding step by step
- Combine the sugar, maizena and cocoa. Add a little milk and stir it to a thin paste..
- Bring the rest of the milk to boil. Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the maizena paste. Cook for 2 minutes while whisking. Pour the mixture in a bowl and cover with foil. Let it cool down..
- Distribute half of the chocolate pudding over 4 bowls. Cut the bananas in slices and lay half of the slices on the pudding. Pour the rest of the pudding in the bowls and place the remaining banana slices on top..
- Let it cool down completely in the fridge, and enjoy your dessert!.
Just three ingredients are all you'll need for our quick and easy Chocolate Banana Puddings: store-bought chocolate wafers, individual pudding cups, and bananas. You can either drop them in the food processor or give them a. Banana Chia Pudding and Chocolate Chia Pudding combined in a healthy version of America's favourite dessert. I chose a bit of chocolate chips, banana and cacao nibs to highlight the flavours of chocolate and banana even more. I know many people do not like cacao.