Chocolate Pudding Delight. Chocolate Oreo Pudding Delight Dessert Recipe. Chocolate Delight made appearances at many of our various holiday dinners when I was growing And then there's the chocolate pudding layer. This is the easy, no-cook style pudding – oh, yes.
This delightful pudding is always a treat and easy to whip up using common pantry ingredients. I usually top the pudding with M&M's. Homemade chocolate pudding has been forgotten about and we have no idea why. You can have Chocolate Pudding Delight using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding Delight
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 packages of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of walnuts, chopped.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Cool Whip.
- It’s 2 packages of instant chocolate pudding.
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
Making pudding from scratch is surprisingly simple and so satisfying. This chocolate pudding could be called a "double" chocolate pudding, as it gets its deep chocolate flavor from both unsweetened cocoa powder (regular or Dutch-processed) and semisweet. Chocolate pudding can be the basis for countless easy dessert recipes. You don't even have to This rich layered dessert checks all the craving boxes with chocolaty pudding, sweetened cream cheese.
Chocolate Pudding Delight step by step
- Combine flour, butter, and walnuts together and press into a 13" x 9" x 2" pan. Bake for 15 minutes in a 350°F degree oven..
- Mix Cool Whip, cream cheese, and powder sugar together and spread on top of cooled crust..
- Mix chocolate pudding and milk with electric mixer and spread on top of filling. Top with remaining Cool Whip and some finely chopped nuts. Refrigerate..
Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious. It's the easiest healthy dessert recipe you can make with no baking. For the best possible pudding, use top-quality cocoa powder and chocolate. Strain the pudding into a medium heatproof bowl. This secretly healthy Dark Chocolate Chia Pudding is so, so good.