chocolate mousse with raspberries. Meet the perfect gift: our gourmet dipped strawberries. Chocolate mousse with raspberries Light and fluffy, this mousse can be made with many different types of chocolate – if you prefer a slightly sweeter dessert, use more milk chocolate and less dark. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Chocolate Mousse Cake with Raspberries Bakealong. Divide the batter among the prepared pans. Just spoon the raspberry chocolate mousse into half-sphere silicone molds and pop them in the freezer for at least one hour. You can cook chocolate mousse with raspberries using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chocolate mousse with raspberries
- Prepare 80 grams of 70% cocoa chocolate.
- It’s 2 of egg white.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- You need 30 of raspberries.
Whisk a small amount of the hot mixture into the egg yolks. Fold one-quarter of the whipped cream into chocolate mixture then fold back into the remaining whipped cream. Fold in two-thirds of the raspberries. Spoon into serving dishes and top with remaining raspberries.
chocolate mousse with raspberries instructions
- Break chocolate and melt it. Cool melted chocolate down for few minutes..
- add sugar to the egg whites and whisk them until they become firm and form soft peaks as the whisk is removed..
- Add chocolate to the yogurt sand mix them well..
- fold the egg white into chocolate yogurt and then spoon the mixture into ramekins or else..
- Refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours..
- Arrange raspberries on top and use potato peeler to create chocolate shavings for decoration..
Spoon the mousse on top of the raspberries. It's become a mother-daughter tradition to pick the raspberries, choose the cutter shapes, cut out the cookies and frost them. —Cindy Beberman, Orland Park, Illinois Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Trifle. These little desserts are as good as they look! It's so simple to make Chocolate Trifle Recipes you'll wonder why you waited this long. This Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Trifle is no exception.