Chocolate self-saucing pudding. One batter magically transforms into a moist chocolate cake with a beautiful chocolate sauce. Quick enough for a midweek treat, and a crowd pleaser for dinner parties. I started the week off with Cottage Pie, wedged in a.
Tastes delicious and the sauce is chocolaty, but it never looks like on the picture. Best chocolate pudding recipe I have ever made! Add texture and extra indulgence by sprinkling sugar and cocoa on top before pouring the boiling water to let this chocolatey heavenly pudding cook! You can have Chocolate self-saucing pudding using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate self-saucing pudding
- It’s 60 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Caster sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Self raising.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of Firmly packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Cocoa powder extra.
- It’s 2 cup of Boiling water.
This Chocolate Pudding is so amazingly good and super easy to make! This Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding recipe is an old fashioned favourite. A soft, moist chocolate sponge cake which magically creates it's own Rich, decadent and totally oozy, this Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding recipe is just the perfect comforting dessert. Enjoy a luscious Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding recipe for two and share the chocolate love with your sweetheart this Valentine's Day!
Chocolate self-saucing pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan assitsted. Grease 1.5 litre oven proof dish..
- Melt butter with milk in medium saucepan . Remove from heat; stir in extract and caster sugar then sifted flour and cocoa. Spread into dish..
- Sift brown sugar and extra cocoa over mixture; gently pour boiling water over mixture. Bake about 40 minutes or until centre is firm. Stand 5 minutes before serving..
They are a double threat with two different types of chocolate in there. Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding is a community recipe submitted by Petronell and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe. Simply omit cocoa, which makes it a plain caramel flavour and sauce. This vegan self-saucing chocolate pudding is ridiculously easy to make; so easy in fact, that even amato mio could make it. (I don't mean to disparage his culinary skills – he's not a bad cook, he just sees it as a chore to be completed as quickly as possible, rather than a pleasurable pursuit, and as. Don't worry if it looks like a mess, it will be fine, and tastes delicious.