Chocolate Mousse Torte. This fudgy double chocolate mousse torte topped with sweetened cream and raspberries is decadent, delicious, and surprisingly easy to make! Where do fancy-shmancy desserts fit into your life? KraftFoods.com demonstrates the preparation of the Chocolate Mousse Torte recipe that can be found on the Kraft Foods website.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Learn how to make Chocolate Mousse Torte. This torte is made of a chocolate-coffee cake base and filled with a homemade raspberry mousse, all topped off with a bittersweet chocolate..something sweet, but you're craving chocolate, my triple chocolate mousse tart is all you need. You can cook Chocolate Mousse Torte using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Torte
- Prepare 37 of Nilla Wafers.
- Prepare 4 of squares of Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
- It’s 2 packages of JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 8 oz of tub of Cool Whip thawed.
- You need 8 oz of of Philadelphia Cream Cheese softend.
- It’s 1/4 cup of of Sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of of fresh Raspberries.
- You need 9 of inch round pan.
- It’s 1 of plastic wrap.
To serve, loosen sides from pan with a knife. All Reviews for Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse Torte. Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse Torte. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Our Chocolate Mousse Torte recipe makes the most delicious chocolate torte!
Chocolate Mousse Torte instructions
- Stand 16 wafers around inside edge of 9-inch round pan lined with plastic wrap. Melt 3 chocolate squares as directed on package..
- Beat pudding mixes and 2 cups milk in medium bowl with whisk for 2 minutes. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip; pour into prepared pan..
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and remaining milk with mixer until well blended. Stir in 1 cup of the remaining Cool Whip; spread over pudding. Top with remaining wafers. Refrigerate 3 hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining chocolate square into curls..
- Invert torte onto plate. Remove pan and plastic wrap. Top torte with remaining Cool Whip, berries and chocolate curls..
Watch this video to see how to make a creamy, luscious chocolate torte. Invert the torte again onto a serving plate and remove the plastic wrap. Chocolate Mousse Torte Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. Proof that there's no such thing as too much chocolate. This Chocolate Mousse Torte is delicious and would be a great addition to your menus during the holiday season.