Double Chocolate Custard Pie-Pudding. This recipe from the late, great cookbook author Richard Sax has everything one could ask for in a chocolate pudding—an intense flavor and a silky texture that's still firm enough to stand a spoon in. If you dig instant pudding pies are content with that sort of gooey consistency and are looking to get a bit fancier than. Add the chocolate and stir until melted.
How to make chocolate custard powder in malayalam Ingredients.milk. .custard powder. .sugar. One of my all-time favorites, this Chocolate Pudding Pie features a graham cracker crust, rich double chocolate pudding filling, and whipped cream on top! Cook and stir over medium heat, until mixture comes to a full bubbling boil. You can cook Double Chocolate Custard Pie-Pudding using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Custard Pie-Pudding
- Prepare of Pie Base:.
- It’s 3 packs of Graham Crackers.
- Prepare 1 packs of milk marie biscuits.
- You need 300 grams of Baker's Mix butter (melted).
- You need of Choco Custard:.
- You need 8 tbsp of custard powder dissolved slowly in 2 cups of warm milk.
- It’s 6 tbsp of choco powder dissolved in 100ml hot water.
- You need 6 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Choco Jelly:.
- It’s 1 pack of chocolate konnyaku jelly powder.
- Prepare 1 pack of chocolate agar powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1500 ml of water.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of chocolate powder.
Garnish with Cool Whip topping and grated chocolate, if desired. Holding the custard at a boil denatures a starch-dissolving enzyme found in egg yolks for a no-weep filling. Topping the custard while warm streamlines the cooling process while also making it easier to raise the core temperature of the meringue, but the. This five-ingredient, no-cook pie comes together quickly thanks to the use of a few store-bought ingredients.
Double Chocolate Custard Pie-Pudding step by step
- Grind graham crackers and milk marie biscuits, pour with melted butter and stir. Layer the crust in the pie pan around 2cm thick. (this recipe will make around 3 30x30cm pan) Put on fridge at least 1 hour..
- Mix 6 cups of milk with sugar, medium heat while stirring. Add dissolved custard powder while stirring (make sure there are no custard clumps inside). Add dissolved chocolate powder, stir until boil and the mixture thickens. Layer over the pie crust, put on fridge..
- Combine chocolate konnyaku powder, chocolate agar powder, chocolate powder, and sugar in a dry pan, stir until mixed thoroughly (this is to make sure the chocolate, konnyaku and agar makes no clumps and easier to stir later over stove). Pour water, medium to high heat, stir until boil..
- Add 1 cup of jelly mixture to pan, mix with the cold custard using fork/chopstick, layer with more jelly mixture. Cool in fridge for 2 or more hours and enjoy!.
The recipe makes two pies, so plan to gift one or freeze it for later. Top the filling with the remaining chopped chocolate. I dusted the top of the pie with cocoa powder because it was pretty! Chocolate Pecan Pie with Chocolate Pudding. Home » Dessert » Custards, Mousses, + Puddings » Double Chocolate Pudding.