Chia Chocolate Pudding. Hormone free Find Deals on Chia Pudding in Groceries on Amazon. To a small mixing bowl add cacao powder (sift first to reduce clumps), maple syrup, ground cinnamon, salt, and vanilla and whisk to combine. Then add a little dairy-free milk at a time and whisk until a paste forms.
Chia seeds are an extremely versatile food and can be found in bulk food stores. One of the easiest things to make is pudding. This is a very simple and extremely delicious recipe. You can cook Chia Chocolate Pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia Chocolate Pudding
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of Brown Sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of Chia seeds.
- It’s 3 cups of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
Instructions Pour almond milk, sweetener, vanilla extract (optional) and cocoa in a small bowl. Mix with a fork until well combined. Chocolate chia pudding is a delicious and easy-to-make snack that's satisfying for any sweet tooth. It's made with chia seeds, cocoa powder, almond milk, and naturally sweetened.
Chia Chocolate Pudding instructions
- Using a large bowl combine brown sugar and cocoa. Use a whisk to remove all clumps.
- Add chia seeds and mix together with the brown sugar and cocoa mix.
- Add coconut milk 1 cup at a time. Using a whisk to mix in between each cup. (Note: It will not yet be thick. The chia seeds will absorb the liquid as it sits).
- Add vanilla and stir. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of the honey. Stir and refrigerate for 1 hour so the chia seeds can absorb the liquid..
- Remove from the refrigerator and stir. The mix should be thick. Spoon into 1/2 cup serving or storage containers..
- Top each serving with remaining honey. Enjoy!.
Make a single serving of this tasty vegan recipe or prep a larger batch for the week! Place the cocoa powder in the blender. Add the maple syrup, chia seeds, avocado, vanilla extract and. In a medium-size bowl, add the cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, dairy-free milk and chia seeds. Whisk together until all ingredients are combined.