Chocolate Mousse. Chocolate Mousse. featured in Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Dinner For Two. Whisk the chocolate and hot cream in a separate bowl until smooth, then fold in the mixture into the cream with a spatula until no. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich.
This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. You can cook Chocolate Mousse using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar, divided.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 oz of (4 squares) unsweetened chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of strong brewed coffee.
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
- Prepare 4 oz of whipped topping.
The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care. Dark chocolate and espresso add the slightly bitter notes needed to balance this easy chocolate mousse recipe. Serve in goblets topped with more whipped cream and shaved. This chocolate mousse can be used to fill cakes or tarts.
Chocolate Mousse step by step
- In a small saucepan, combine 3/4 cup sugar & water. Bring to a simmer, stirring, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat..
- Add the chocolate. Whisk until mixture is completely melted & smooth. Whisk in coffee. Pour in large bowl & set aside..
- In medium mixing bowl, using an electric mixer set on high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in remaining sugar until stiff, but not dry, peaks form..
- Whisk 1/4 of beaten egg whites into chocolate mixture. Fold in remaining whites, then the whipped topping..
- Pour mousse into dessert dishes. Cover with plastic wrap & chill for at least 4 hrs. Can garnish with additional whipped topping, berries, or walnuts, if desired..
The idea of avocado chocolate mousse has been popular on the health food scene for years, but some of the recipes out there are unfortunately so. A gorgeous gluten-free chocolate mousse recipe from Jamie Oliver. With sour cherries and Amaretto, this is a grown-up Delicious chocolate mousse. With sour cherries and bashed-up sesame snaps. How To Make Mousse Au Chocolat (French Chocolate Mousse).