RICH CHOCOLATE & COFFEE PUDDING. Buy Supplements, Protein, Bars, Amino Acids, Fat Burners, Creatine & More at Vitacost®! Nestlé Hot Cocoa, Rich Chocolate Flavor is a rich tasting hot cocoa mix with vanilla notes that creates a rich and indulgent chocolate flavor. Put this box right in your pantry!
A decadently rich chocolate pie nestled in a graham cracker crust garnished with fresh whipped cream and chocolate shavings. This decadent chocolate pie is perfect for potlucks, birthdays and neighborhood shindigs. A chocolate lovers dream come true! You can have RICH CHOCOLATE & COFFEE PUDDING using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of RICH CHOCOLATE & COFFEE PUDDING
- You need 90 grams of Plain Flour.
- It’s 10 ml of baking powder.
- Prepare 50 grams of margarine or Butter.
- Prepare 25 grams of Plain dark chocolate.
- Prepare 115 grams of Castor Sugar.
- It’s 75 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 ml of vanilla extract.
- You need of FOR THE TOPPING.
- Prepare 30 ml of Instant Coffee.
- You need 325 ml of hot water.
- Prepare 65 grams of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare 30 ml of unsweetened cocoa powder.
Semi-sweet chocolate is melted in rich heavy cream sweetened with confectioners ' sugar, and then spiked with vanilla. Whipped cream is folded into this already luscious filling and poured into a chocolate cookie crust. In a large bowl, beat the sugar, eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to batter and mix well.
RICH CHOCOLATE & COFFEE PUDDING step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Grease a 23 cm square non stick baking tin.
- Sift flour, baking powder & a pinch of salt into a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter or margarine, chocolate & castor sugar in a heat proof bowl set over simmering water, stirring occasionally. Remove the bowl from the heat.
- Add the flour mixture, stir well. Stir in the milk & vanilla extract. Mix well and pour in the prepared pan..
- Make the topping. Dissolve the coffee in the water in a bowl. Allow to cool. Mix the brown sugar, castor sugar & cocoa powder in a bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the pudding mixture in the tin..
- Pour the coffee evenly over the surface. Bake for 40 minutes or until the pudding is risen and set on top. The coffee mixture will have formed a delicious creamy sauce underneath. Serve immediately with either whipped cream or custard or ice cream. It's time to enjoy!.
Nestlé Hot Cocoa Mix, Rich Chocolate, is a rich-tasting hot cocoa with vanilla notes that creates an indulgent chocolate flavor. It is made with real Nestlé cocoa using sustainably-sourced cocoa beans and is part of the Nestlé Cocoa Plan, which supports farmers for better chocolate. Use in food and beverage applications. This is the best cake in the world! This recipe produces a super thick hot chocolate in the best way possible.