Chocolate Brownie Pudding Pie. You'll love this Homemade Chocolate Pudding Pie with a Brownie Crust! It features a delicious chocolate pudding recipe, but you can use instant Sprinkle on some semisweet chocolate curls or flakes and let the pie chill to set. This might be the hardest part!!
I'm making another brownie recipe with dates for the weekend. Hope that one comes out much better! Calling all chocolate lovers: We made a crust that tastes exactly like a brownie and then filled it with milk chocolate pudding. You can have Chocolate Brownie Pudding Pie using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownie Pudding Pie
- Prepare 1 box of brownie mix bake as directed.
- You need 1 of chocolate Graham pie shell.
- Prepare of filling.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 box of instant chocolate pudding.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 envelope of plain gellatin.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of topping.
- Prepare 1 quart of whipping cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of chocolate extract.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 1 of chocolate syrup.
- You need 1 of brownie crumbles.
- It’s 1 of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of cherries.
Easy Brownie Pie-taking brownies to the next level and creating an easy dessert-a flaky pie crust surrounds a rich brownie with a thin crust on top and in the middle a gooey, fudgy delight! This time of year seems to be all about pies. This pie makes it's own crust. It's also called the Impossible Pie.
Chocolate Brownie Pudding Pie step by step
- bake brownies as directed and let cool.
- add tbs warm water & gelatin to a small bowl combine well set aside, now add pudding and 2cups cold milk together wisk in gelatin into pudding and set aside. Now add heavy cream, sugar & vanilla to a bowl wisk on high speed till nice and thick. Fold whipping into pudding combine well..
- now add some chocolate syrup to bottom of pie crust as much as you like, add in some brownies, I like to crumble them with about 1inch thick all on bottom of crust, gently push down. now top with pudding and refridgerate atleast 1hour.
- Add topping into bowl and wisk on high speed till fluffy.add whipped topping as you liked to your pie, garnish more brownie crumbles, chips & chocolate syrup..Enjoy.
WONDERS OF KITCHEN brought to you a marvelous sweet dish recipe of Pudding Brownies that will double your joy due to its taste and temptation. But still, this Chocolate Pudding Pie recipe has never been one of my more popular ones. As much as I absolutely adore it, this doesn't seem to be a recipe people are searching for. Hopefully breathing new life into this recipe and improving the photos will get more people onto my pudding pie bandwagon. Chocolate Brownie Pudding is literally what your dreams are made of!