Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Find Deals on Jello Oreo Pudding in Baking Supplies on Amazon. OREO® Triple Layer Chocolate Pie OREO® Triple Layer Chocolate Pie.
Find out for yourself with the OREO Triple-Layer Chocolate Pie from My Food and Family that three is the magic number, especially when it comes to dessert! Each creamy, chocolaty layer of our OREO Triple-Layer Chocolate Pie is even more delicious than the last. No Bake Chocolate Pudding Cream Pie is easy to make using premade Oreo crust, Cool Whip, chocolate pudding and half-n-half. You can cook Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie
- You need 1 lb of Original Oreos.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 box of instant chocolate pudding mix.
- It’s 1 large of whipped topping.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of chocolate syrup and nuts (optional).
- You need 1 stick of melted butter.
This double chocolate layer pie is topped with delicious chocolate shavings made out of Hershey's milk chocolate and grated dark chocolate! You start with an Oreo Pie Crust. Coconut Cream Pie Add chocolate pudding on top of the cream cheese mixture. Even it out with a spatula, creating a nice even layer: Add remaining jar of cool whip on top of the chocolate pudding layer.
Chocolatey Oreo layer pudding pie instructions
- Crumble 25 oreos on the bottom of a glass baking dish. Then drizzle all the melted butter on top..
- Whip together powdered sugar and cream cheese. After mixed together well add about half of the whipped topping. Spread on top of 1st layer.
- Mix together the milk and chocolate pudding mix extremely well. Smooth onto the 2nd layer..
- Spread rest of the whipped topping on top.. Crumble 10 oreos on top..
- Drizzle Hershey's syrup on top of you want and sprinkle some nuts if you would like. Last crumble 5 to 8 peanut butter oreos..
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes and take out. Put plastic wrap on top..
Keep some of the cool whip's spikiness on top. Creamy, chocolatey, Oreo pie heaven is literally just minutes away! Make the Crust: Place the Oreo cookies in a large ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin or mallet. The pieces should be in small crumbs, but still a little chunky, not completely fine crumbs. Pudding will become more and more thick as you whisk.