Banana Bread Pudding. Bread, bananas and chocolate chips are featured in this bread pudding. When I visited my grandmother in summer, I always With its crusty golden top, custardlike inside and smooth vanilla sauce, this bread pudding is a real homespun dessert. Recipe for making banana bread pudding, with bursts of juicy raisins.
Vanilla pudding mix is the secret ingredient in this easy banana bread. Vanilla pudding mix is the secret ingredient in this dessert-like loaf. Have you ever made bread pudding from banana bread? You can have Banana Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Pudding
- You need 1/2 loaf of Old Muffin bread (ie Banana Bread).
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of Toppings: ie Banana, Chocolate, Almonds.
When we have yellow ripe bananas, this banana bread pudding recipe is a great way to use them in this incredible dessert. We are big banana fans around here. The hubs and I have that in I also opted for banana pudding flavored pudding mix given our obsession (I'll just call it what it is) with. Make this creative twist by combining the flavors of banana bread and bread pudding.
Banana Bread Pudding step by step
- Pretty heat oven to 350.
- Break up stale muffin bread into small pieces and lay evenly in loaf pan.
- Melt butter and drizzle over bread in pan.
- Crack eggs into large bowl and wisk in sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until completely blended..
- Then wisk in milk slowly and drizzle over bread in pan..
- Use fork to make sure all of bread is soaking in mixture. Then choose toppings. I put sliced banana, grated almonds and grated bittersweet chocolate on..
- Cook for 45 mins or until spongy. Let cool and serve with powdered sugar or chocolate sause on top! Enjoy!.
This Banana Bread Pudding recipe is suitable for dairy free and vegetarian diets. We used real banana bread in our Banana-bread Bread Pudding. Serve warm, straight from the oven. Now, mash your bananas and stir that into the bread cube mixture. Banana bread filled with banana pudding is the best dessert you've ever had!!! if you're great cooks like ourselves, then your banana bread filled with banana pudding will come out amazing!!!