Oreo Pudding Pie. Oreo Pudding Pie is a quick and easy dessert that's perfect for any time of the year. With an oreo crust, a delicious cream cheese layer and a white chocolate pudding layer topped with crushed. Oreo Pudding Pie is a delicious, no-bake chocolate dessert with just five ingredients.
Be the first to review this recipe. The less milk will give the pie more thickness. As with most pudding pies, the bulk of the time the recipe takes is as it sits in the fridge and sets. You can have Oreo Pudding Pie using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Pudding Pie
- Prepare 1 of Standard package Oreos.
- You need 6 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 of 4.2 ounce Instant Oreo pudding mix.
- It’s 2 of 5.9 ounce instant chocolate pudding mix.
- Prepare 6 cup of Milk.
- You need 8 oz of Cool whip thawed.
- It’s 1 of 7.25 ounce Hershey's shell.
- It’s 2 of 6X9 pans.
View top rated Oreo pudding pie recipes with ratings and reviews. Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group. For those of you having trouble with the pudding layer make sure you do not make the pudding per the directions on the box. Put small amount of. over crust.
Oreo Pudding Pie instructions
- Separate Oreos from cream. Save cream in small bowl for later..
- Crush cookies enough to sift through strainer. Save a handful for later..
- Melt butter and cream. Mix well into cookie crumbs. Press firmly onto bottom of pan..
- Make chocolate pudding according to pie recipe on side of box. For a more firm pie, use a little less milk than directed..
- Do the same with the Oreo pudding then layer the two puddings on top of the crushed cookie crumbs..
- Spread thawed cool whip over pudding mix. Sprinkle the cookie crumbs that were saved for later over the cool whip. Last, zigzag the candy shell over the top..
- I usually place the pie in freezer for a few minutes so the shell will harden faster..
Oreo Pudding Pie Recipe No Baking Involved You have to try this Oreo Pudding Pie of mine. It's a chocolate pudding pie with lots of Oreo and as much whipped cream as you can handle. Mint Oreo Pudding Pie made with chocolate pudding mix, milk, mint Oreos, prebaked pie crust, and Everyone LOVES this pie! SO… what would you do if you were able to score full size packs of.