Hot Choc Fondant Puddings. Want To Learn How To Make Delicious Fondant? Bake a satisfying chocolate pudding and serve as a family-friendly dessert or showstopping dinner party treat. Try a self-saucing pud or an easy microwave one.
Eggs contain many vitamins and minerals that are an essential part of a healthy, balanced diet. They are also an excellent source of. Fill a larger saucepan half full with water, then place a small saucepan with the chocolate inside into the pan with water. You can cook Hot Choc Fondant Puddings using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Choc Fondant Puddings
- Prepare 55 grams of butter(softened).
- It’s 85 grams of caster sugar.
- You need 170 grams of condensed milk.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs beaten with a pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of coffee dissolved in 1tbsp boiled water.
- You need 350 grams of melted dark chocolate.
- You need 85 grams of plain flour.
- It’s 1 of cocoa powder for dusting.
- Prepare 6 of 150ml pudding/muffin tins.
Pour the dissolved coffee and the melted chocolate on to the egg and sugar mixture and briefly beat to combine. Tip in the flour and beat again, just long enough to combine. A gooey, decadent dessert-a hot pudding with a molten middle–irresistible! This is perfect for entertaining, as it can be made way ahead of time.
Hot Choc Fondant Puddings instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°C(180°C fan ovens),Gas mark 6.
- Whisk the butter, sugar and condensed milk together until pale and creamy (use an electric hand whisk if you have one). Gently whisk in the eggs, a little at a time, followed by the vanilla and coffee mixture. Add the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly, then add the flour and whisk until smooth..
- Divide mixture evenly between the pudding basins and bake in the oven for 10 minutes on the hot tray. (Though mine takes about 11 and a half mins).
- To serve, quickly run a knife around the edge of the puddings to un-stick, and turn out onto plates..
I strongly advise you to make some extras as an 'insurance policy' to allow for any errors. Place in the fridge while you prepare the fondant mixture. Take off the heat and stir until smooth. Using an electric whisk, beat the whole egg, egg yolk and sugar together until pale and thick, then fold in the chocolate mixture. Fold in the liqueur, followed by the flour.