Sawdust Pudding. Serradura, also known as Sawdust Pudding, is a wonderful Portuguese style dessert originating in Macau during the time when it was still a part of Portugal. Serradura is a wonderful sweet treat that. Sawdust pudding may sound a bit unappetizing, but the sawdust actually refers to the cookie crumbs.
The Country Gentleman is cultivating the facetious. We have heard of the farmer who found sawdust pudding an excellent feed for his cows; all that was necessary was to add. Order food online from Sawdust Dessert Super fast food delivery to your home or office Check menu, ratings and reviews Safe & easy payment options. You can cook Sawdust Pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sawdust Pudding
- It’s of cream part.
- Prepare 250 ml of Whipping cream.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1 dozen of Marie Biscuits.
- It’s 1 of Cocoa powder (optional).
When I saw the photo of this dessert on Annie Mok's introductory post to the Asian Food Fest Hong Kong & Macau, I was very interested. Sawdust (or wood shavings) is a by-product or waste product of woodworking operations such as sawing, milling, planing, routing, drilling and sanding. It is composed of fine particles of wood. These operations can be performed by woodworking machinery, portable power tools or by use of hand tools.
Sawdust Pudding instructions
- Powder the biscuits until it's fine. (You can use oreos too if you want.).
- Beat the whipping cream with an electric hand mixer..
- When it reaches soft peaks, add in a dash of vanilla extract and 6 tablespoons of condensed milk..
- Stop beating when it reaches stiff peaks..
- Layer them one by one and you can layer the last layer with cocoa powder if you want. :).
- Place it in the fridge to set for a little and serve !.
Of course you do, you're a woodworker! Whether you burn it, compost it, or trash it, we've got some simple woodworking ideas on how to upcycle some of. Find here Sawdust, Sawdust Powder manufacturers, suppliers & exporters in India. Get contact details & address of companies manufacturing and supplying Sawdust, Sawdust Powder, Wood Sawdust. Humans lack the enzyme to break these bonds.