Oreo Pudding Madness.
You can cook Oreo Pudding Madness using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Pudding Madness
- You need 1 packages of instant chocolate pudding mix (5.9 oz).
- It’s 1 packages of oreos.
- You need 1 container of cool whip (or other whipped topping).
Oreo Pudding Madness step by step
- Crush oreos and set aside. I used larger pieces as the pudding will soften them..
- Make pudding per instructions on package..
- In a 9×13 baking dish (my picture is a 2.75 dish, so either pan works!) spread half of the pudding mix..
- Evenly sprinkle half of your crushed oreos followed by half of the whipped topping..
- Repeat the steps for your second layer!.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to let the cookies soften, and then enjoy!.