Chocolate pudding. Want To Learn How To Make Delicious Pudding? Chocolate Pudding Tips How can I avoid lumpy pudding? Puddings and custards can get lumpy.
Chocolate Cornstarch Pudding "Five stars for a humble, homemade chocolate pudding. Almond Milk Chocolate Pudding "This is a keeper! Get Chocolate Pudding Recipe from Food Network. You can cook Chocolate pudding using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate pudding
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 spoon of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of starch (corn flour).
- It’s 2 spoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 spoon of milk chocolate.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of butter or ghee.
- You need of for Garnishing.
- Prepare handful of cashew.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate.
Chocolate pudding pie is a three-generation family favorite for us, so I am really picky about how I make it. This recipe is smooth, creamy, not too sweet when made properly. Be sure to cook over MEDIUM heat and don't get in a hurry after it boils, give it a few more minutes. This easy, kid friendly treat is a cinch to prepare and a great make-ahead option!
Chocolate pudding instructions
- Take milk in a pan.
- Add cocoa powder, starch, sugar and mix well and boil 5 min.
- Then after add chocolate and butter and mix gradually.
- Put in fridge 5 min for chilled.
- After garnish with kaju and chocolate and enjoy chilled and delicious chocolate pudding at home.
My family loves fruit desserts like Rhubarb Crisp and Strawberry Pie but sometimes I just need my chocolate fix! Light, creamy, rich, and chocolatey, this easy chocolate pudding recipe goes perfectly with fruit or on its own! This chocolate pudding, which is adapted from Dorie Greenspan, is everything you want in a creamy dessert: It's light and airy, just sweet enough, not too sticky, and above all, it tastes of good-quality chocolate. Since pudding travels so well, I have many times taken it on picnics for dessert or brought it to friends' houses for parties. In those cases, I'll usually do something more elaborate, like making a pudding parfait with a graham cracker layer on the bottom, chocolate pudding on top, whipped cream, and chocolate shavings.