Chocolate kheer. Rinse the rice till water runs clear of the starch. Chocolate Kheer is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Chocolate adds a new dimension to the popular rice kheer.
This festive chocolate rice kheer really does weird things to people. Good weird things because So are we in this chocolate rice kheer madness together guys? If you are as crazy about Diwali as I am. You can have Chocolate kheer using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate kheer
- You need 1/2 cup of Bengal joha rice.
- Prepare 1 litre of full cream milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milkmaid.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamom.
- It’s 200 gm of jaggery.
- It’s 3 of chocolate bar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coco powder.
- You need handful of dryfruits.
This Almond Phirni Kheer is a delicious Indian dessert recipe that you're going to fall in love with! Keto Almond Phirni Kheer is a delicious sweet treat that's low carb and easy to make. Tahini-stuffed dates with a chocolate and cardamom sauce. If you're in mood for something decadent, this dry fruit kheer is it.
Chocolate kheer instructions
- After washing the rice soak for 30 minutes.In a pan add 1 lt full-cream milk.On another pan heat 1 tsp ghee add 2 bayleav add the dry fruits saute for 1 minute..
- Now add rice saute for some time add in boiling milk.when the rice cooked properly add jaggery, coco powder mixed with milk,2 chocolate bar and milkmaid.Now add green cardamom powder.It is done serve cool. Gurnish with chocolate bar..
Superbly creamy, MILKMAID Pure Ghee and adorned with raisins, almonds and cashewnuts and more. To begin making the Sabudana Kheer Recipe, soak the sabudana in water for an hour. Now make Rice kheer our way with this simple recipe. You don't need any packet mix for it. In the end,add kewra essence and give it a good mix.