Choco pudding with nuts. Pudding will become more and more thick as you whisk. Spread pudding evenly over cream cheese layer. As with my gelatin-thickened matcha pudding, you need to use a hand mixer to whip up the chilled chocolate pudding.
Combine cream cheese mixture and milk mixture and stir until smooth. I've shared my caramel milk pudding before and today I am sharing its chocolate version. Just like my popular chocolate cookies with cocoa powder, you don't need chocolate to make this easy chocolate pudding. You can cook Choco pudding with nuts using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco pudding with nuts
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare handful of Chopped nuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chopped chocolate.
- You need as needed of Chocolate syrup.
Cocoa powder makes this pudding very chocolatey just like my chocolate cookies. This is the best cocoa pudding for me that my mother makes for a long time. Add the half & half and white chocolate chips to a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring well until the chocolate has completely melted. Increase the heat to medium-high to bring to a boil.
Choco pudding with nuts instructions
- Take milk in pan and let it boil.
- Keep in simmer and let it reduce 3/4th.
- Then add sugar.
- Add cocoa powder and mix well.
- Once it is mixed well, In a small bowl,add cornflour and 1tbsp of milk or water mix without lumps.
- Add the cornflour mixture into the pan and mix continuously to avoid lumps.
- Once it starts thickening add chopped nuts and chocolate into it and mix.off the flame.
- Let it cool and add these into a glass and freeze for 4-5hours or leave it overnight and serve by garnishing it with Choco syrup and nuts.
- Enjoy this WORLD CHOCOLATE DAY with this amazing pudding..
In a large bowl, whisk eggs, cream, brown sugar, milk, cinnamon and vanilla until blended. Stir in chocolate and macadamia nuts. Combine the eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl and whisk. Add the chocolate mixture and stir until incorporated. Pistachio Delight: Use pistachio pudding and top with chopped pistachio nuts.