Chocolate Mousse. Chocolate Mousse. featured in Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Dinner For Two. Whisk the chocolate and hot cream in a separate bowl until smooth, then fold in the mixture into the cream with a spatula until no. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich.
This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. You can cook Chocolate Mousse using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse
- It’s 100 gm of dark chocolate chopped roughly.
- You need 100 gm of milkr chocolate chopped roughly.
- You need 200 gm of Amul fresh cream.
- It’s as required of Chocolate sticks and whipped cream for decoration.
The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care. Dark chocolate and espresso add the slightly bitter notes needed to balance this easy chocolate mousse recipe. Serve in goblets topped with more whipped cream and shaved. This chocolate mousse can be used to fill cakes or tarts.
Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Take 100 gm of cream in a bowl and heat it on low flame by stiring continuously..
- Do not over heat as it will leave ghee or oil. Just warm up..
- Take chopped dark chocolate in a bowl and transfer this cream into it and mix well..
- You will see with the help of heat of cream chocolates will melt and combine nicely..
- Leave it to cool down to room temp forming into a dark chocolate ganache..
- Repeat the above steps for forming milk Chocolate ganache..
- Now take the shot glasses and as shown pour a layer of dark chocolate ganache then milk chocolate ganache and then again the dark chocolate ganache..
- You can change the layer as per your choice..
- Now refrigerate it for at least 3-4 hrs..
- Decorate it with some whipped cream chocolate sticks and canned cherry on top..
- Enjoy this chilled..simple chocolaty dessert.
The idea of avocado chocolate mousse has been popular on the health food scene for years, but some of the recipes out there are unfortunately so. A gorgeous gluten-free chocolate mousse recipe from Jamie Oliver. With sour cherries and Amaretto, this is a grown-up Delicious chocolate mousse. With sour cherries and bashed-up sesame snaps. How To Make Mousse Au Chocolat (French Chocolate Mousse).