Keto chocolate pudding. Find Deals on Keto Chocolate Pudding in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Clear, Simple Instructions Make Meal Prep a Breeze. We've Done All The Work For You!
Yes, this creamy keto pudding has just three ingredients – dark chocolate, coconut milk, and a touch of sweetener! It is ridiculously easy to make, and the result is decadent and rich, with a velvety mouthfeel. A delicious low carb creamy milk chocolate pudding that the whole family will love. You can have Keto chocolate pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto chocolate pudding
- You need 4 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 800 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 150 gr of dark chocolate.
- It’s 150 of powdered erythritol.
- It’s of Vanilla essence.
It's much healthier than a box mix and whips up in no time. This keto chocolate pudding is great for more than just the keto diet! Requiring a simple list of ingredients, this pudding is compliant with many different diet lifestyles! This chocolate pudding recipe is sweet and delicious without all the sugar.
Keto chocolate pudding step by step
- Mix the egg yolks with the vanilla essence and powdered erythritol with an electric mixer until light and fluffy..
- In a saucepan add the coconut milk on low heat. When warm enough but not too hot to burn your finger on touch remove..
- Add one teaspoon at the time of coconut milk in the egg mixture, mixing continuosly. Add more until the eggs and milk have the same temperature..
- When well incorporated, return on stove and simmer for 10 min mixing continuosly..
- In a bowl, chop the dark chocolate. Add the egg and milk mixture on top of the chocolate and let sit for 5 min..
- Mix well until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture creamy and glossy..
- Pour into individual portion and put it in the fridge for minimum 2h..
- Serve with whipped cream. Enjoy!.
I love that it's an easy pudding, too. It doesn't take much work at all and can be eaten immediately. This will definitely be a pudding recipe you run to again and again. So as you probably already figured out, the trick to this pudding is. Fat Burning Keto Chocolate Pudding: This is keto chocolate pudding recipe is raw, gluten-free, low-carb & paleo approved superfood combo.