Chocolate Sponge Pudding with Fudge Sauce. Steamed Chocolate Sponge Pudding with Hot Chocolate Sauce. Hot Fudge Pudding Cake is a delicious, vintage recipe that everyone absolutely loves! A fudge sauce forms under a rich chocolate cake as it bakes in the oven.
One batter magically transforms into a moist chocolate cake with a. My self saucing chocolate pudding cake from earlier this year. You can make the cake batter ahead of time and keep it in the fridge if you want, but it To show you how easy is it to put together this chocolate and pumpkin self saucing pudding cake (Pumpkin cake with chocolate fudge sauce). You can cook Chocolate Sponge Pudding with Fudge Sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Sponge Pudding with Fudge Sauce
- Prepare 75 g of butter.
- It’s 75 g of sugar.
- It’s 50 g of dark chocolate melted.
- Prepare 50 g of plain flour.
- It’s 25 g of drinking chocolate.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of icing sugar to dust.
- You need for of the fudge sauce -.
- You need 50 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 40 g of chopped Walnuts.
- Prepare 25 g of sugar.
- You need 200 ml of hot strong black coffee.
This Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding recipe is an old fashioned favourite. A soft, moist chocolate sponge cake which magically creates it's own Rich, decadent and totally oozy, this Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding recipe is just the perfect comforting dessert. I mean, take a close look at this. This Chocolate Pudding Cake has two delicious layers, a rich and moist brownie-like chocolate You may know this dessert as a Hot Chocolate Fudge Cake, a Chocolate Brownie Pudding Cake When you make a Chocolate Pudding Cake, you do not need an electric mixer, everything is mixed by hand.
Chocolate Sponge Pudding with Fudge Sauce instructions
- Cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Stir in the melted chocolate, flour, drinking chocolate, baking powder and mix together..
- Turn the mixture into the prepared dish and level the surface..
- To make the fudge sauce, mix the brown sugar, cocoa powder and walnuts together and sprinkle evenly over the top of the pudding..
- Stir the sugar into the hot black coffee until it has dissolved. Carefully pour the coffee over the top of the pudding..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degree for an hour or until the top is firm to touch. There will be a rich sauce underneath the sponge. Remove from the oven, dust with icing sugar and serve hot with custard, whipped cream or ice cream..
This is a warm chocolate cake that makes it's own fudge sauce as it cooks. Garnish with whipped topping or ice cream. All Reviews for Hot Fudge Pudding Cake II. The JELL-O® Chocolate Pudding Fudge recipe is the secret. One surefire way to get the smoothest, creamiest microwave fudge ever?