Chocolate Biscuit Pudding. Chocolate-biscuit-pudding is a dessert unique to Sri Lanka – here's an aunty showing you how it's done. I have made it with the chocolate and without. Chocolate Biscuit Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Once decorated, they will keep at a cool room temperature for a few days. Chocolate Pudding with Espresso Whipped CreamLou Lou Biscuit. Chocolate Biscuit Pudding Without Eggs Recipes. You can cook Chocolate Biscuit Pudding using 11 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Biscuit Pudding
- Prepare 25 of marie biscuits.
- Prepare 10-15 of Walnuts.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s 75 gm of Amul butter.
- You need of Chocolate ganache.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of fresh milk cream.
- You need 25 gm of compound chocolate.
- It’s 25 gm of amul butter.
I recommend Chocolate biscuit pudding as the quality and taste of the Malteser chocolate biscuit pud.ding was absolutely delicious. Crumble cold biscuits into pudding pan. Originated in Europe, Chocolate and Biscuit Pudding is a popular Continental dessert recipe. Marie Biscuit Pudding Chocolate Biscuit Pudding Biscuit Cake Chocolate Biscuits Biscuit Recipe Eggless Desserts Dessert Recipes Desserts Without Eggs Indian Desserts.
Chocolate Biscuit Pudding instructions
- Crush Biscuits roughly.
- Roast walnuts and crush them with rolling pin.
- In a bowl put biscuits and walnuts and keep aside.
- In a pan mix sugar, cocoa powder and water and keep on low flame.
- Mox properly till sugar melts, now add butter and vanilla essence.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- You will get a nice glaze on top.
- Now allow it to cool.
- Once cold add the cocoa mixture to the biscuits and walnuts.
- Mix nixely so that everything is soaked and coated properly.
- Grease a cake tin with butter.
- Add the biscuit mixture and tap and make the top even.
- Now refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Take a pan add fresh cream, chocolate and butter.
- On low flame stir nicely till chocolate melts.
- Stir in regular intervals to avoid burning.
- After sometime a nice shiny thick chocolate sauce will be ready.
- Remove cake tin and spread chocolate ganache on top of pudding spread generously and evenly.
- Now refrigerate again for 3 hours or till set..
- Omce done serve it. it tastes heavenly.
Chocolate Biscuit Pudding is the holy grail of Sri Lankan desserts. Chocolate Biscuit Pudding is what dreams are made of. Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. In a greased pudding dish (I prefer rectangle or square), dip biscuit in the coffee and layer on the base of. Chocolate Biscuit Pudding – Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free.