Chocolate Rice Pudding. Find Deals on Rice Pudding Kozy Shack in Bread & Pastries on Amazon. Easy Chocolate Rice Pudding This recipe is the closest I could come to the rice pudding my husband remembers his mother made when he was a boy. I experimented for a long time trying to match that unwritten recipe from the past.
Stir some of the hot mixture into the egg and then return egg to hot mixture. Filipinos call it "champorado," and it is absolutely delicious. Have you ever had Chocolate rice pudding? You can cook Chocolate Rice Pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Rice Pudding
- Prepare 200 gm of white sticky rice.
- It’s 1 Cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s To taste of sugar.
- Prepare 60 gm of roughly chopped sweet chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
There used to be a restaurant dedicated to rice pudding in Provo, where I went to college. What makes any sweet recipe better? A bit of chocolate of course! However, let us be clear, this isn't your average chocolate rice pudding.
Chocolate Rice Pudding instructions
- Keep all the Ingredients ready as shown in the picture.Add washed rice,water,condensed milk,sugar in a sauce pan..
- Also add cocoa powder and Butter..cover with a lid and bring to a simmer on Medium to low flame.Once it starts to Summer, cook, stirring occasionally, until the rice is tender about 20-25 Min.Note :- you do not want all the liquid to be absorbed by the rice as you need it to have a sauce..
- Rice absorbs liquid once it has been removed from the heat.So keep this point in mind.Once the rice has been fully cooked, remove from heat and add chopped chocolate, salt and vanilla extract.Mix well.Serve warm or cold in individual bowls with whipped cream on top.You can keep refrigerated up to 3 days..
This decadent pudding, accented with al dente grains of rice is well worth the extra effort. (Recipe Credit: Marc Matsumoto of Fresh Tastes.) Chocolate rice pudding, made with cinnamon, cocoa powder, and cayenne pepper, is a sweet and spicy dessert. In saucepan, combine rice, and reserved cream and milk mixture. The base of many of these is comprised of supplies you probably have on hand, like eggs , sugar, vanilla extract, and milk. Dress up this creamy chocolate rice pudding with a dollop of whipped cream, sliced toasted almonds and a long-stemmed maraschino cherry Nutrition Information. Filipinos sometimes call it "champorado," and it is absolutely delicious.