Chocolate mousse. Chocolate Mousse. featured in Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Dinner For Two. Whisk the chocolate and hot cream in a separate bowl until smooth, then fold in the mixture into the cream with a spatula until no. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich.
This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. You can cook Chocolate mousse using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse
- Prepare 75 gm of amul fresh cream.
- Prepare 125 gm of chocolate (55%dark or milk chocolate).
- Prepare 250 gm of whipped cream.
The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care. Dark chocolate and espresso add the slightly bitter notes needed to balance this easy chocolate mousse recipe. Serve in goblets topped with more whipped cream and shaved. This chocolate mousse can be used to fill cakes or tarts.
Chocolate mousse instructions
- Chop chocolate into small pieces I have used pure chocolate 55 % you can use compound chocolate also but taste will differ..
- Heat cream and pour hot cream over chocolate, leave it for some time. After sometimes mix it nicely and you get Creamy ganache. Cool this ganache..
- Take whipping cream in a chilled bowl and beat it to stiff peaks..
- Now take cool ganache and fold in whipped cream gently. You can increase whipped cream for a lighter colour mousse..
- Your yummy and easy Chocolate mousse is ready, use it in cakes as layering or making dessert glasses or enjoy as it is..
- This mousse can be used as tart filling.ready to serve.
The idea of avocado chocolate mousse has been popular on the health food scene for years, but some of the recipes out there are unfortunately so. A gorgeous gluten-free chocolate mousse recipe from Jamie Oliver. With sour cherries and Amaretto, this is a grown-up Delicious chocolate mousse. With sour cherries and bashed-up sesame snaps. How To Make Mousse Au Chocolat (French Chocolate Mousse).