Chocolate pudding. This delightful pudding is always a treat and easy to whip up using common pantry ingredients. I usually top the pudding with M&M's. Chocolate pudding pie is a three-generation family favorite for us, so I am really picky about how I make it.
Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. More tips for making homemade chocolate pudding. Gather all of your ingredients before you begin. You can have Chocolate pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate pudding
- Prepare 1.5 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of choco powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of choco chips.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Chocolate pudding is everyone's favorite dessert! This easy, kid friendly treat is a cinch to prepare and. If you like puddings and chocolate this creamy chocolate pudding is calling for you. It is the best of all puddings ever.
Chocolate pudding instructions
- In a bowl add one cup milk choco powder and cornflour, mix it well..
- In a pan at low flame cook it and mix it continuously add 1/2 cup milk, sugar and mix it well till it dissolves and continue mixing it up it thickens..
- Turn off the flame add vanilla essence and salt, mix it well. It's ready to serve..
This Chocolate Pudding recipe is full of creamy, rich chocolate flavor topped with clouds of meringue. This Chocolate Pudding Recipe is an old favorite dessert recipe in my family. Wish you knew how to make chocolate pudding from scratch? Your wish is granted with this five-star recipe using HERSHEY'S Cocoa. Just use HERSHEY'S Cocoa and add some simple ingredients.