Healthy version of chocolate pudding. Find Deals on Healthy Pudding in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Place almond milk, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and vanilla extract in a saucepan over low heat. These secretly healthy chocolate dirt pudding cups will take you straight back to childhood!
The husband likes chocolate pudding – and has a bit of nostalgia around Jello Pudding Cups. So when a friend of ours brought "raw chocolate pudding" to poker night and the husband found it "interesting, but too avocado-y" – I was curious to see if I could make a more chocolatey version of it at home. A healthy, no-cook chocolate pudding, naturally sweetened with honey. You can cook Healthy version of chocolate pudding using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy version of chocolate pudding
- Prepare 1.5 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s of Deocration.
- Prepare of Finely chopped pista (optional).
It's also dairy-free, gluten-free and can be vegan! I feel like I accidentally re-invented pudding. I threw this together one weekday afternoon when I realized I had a single ripe banana in the pantry that needed to be used. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt.
Healthy version of chocolate pudding instructions
- Take one cup of milk and add sugar in it..
- Let it come to boil..
- Divide half cup of milk in two parts..
- In one part add cornflour and mix well so that no lumps are there..
- In other part mix cocoa powder and mix well so that no lumps are there..
- Add both the mixtures in the boiling milk and from this stage ot os require to keep stiring continuosly on low flame..
- You will see it becoming thick..
- Keep stiring until it becomes thick. (Texture will be when you are preparing Chocolate ganache and before cool down it is not much flowy and not very thick).
- Taste a little and if you feel sugar is less you can add sugar and mix..
- Add butter and mix well and switch off the flame..
- Allow it to cool down.
- Pour into shot glasses and garnish it with finely chopped pista..
- Keep it in the fridge overnight for proper cooling and setting..
- Enjoy this chilled very next day..
- You can prepare in the morning and enjoy at night the same day..
Creme au Chocolat (Chocolate Pudding) In general, the French tend to enjoy chocolate pudding after it's been baked, as in the famous French dessert pots de creme. This unbaked, silkier version is the "express" version, often a ready made treat for the kids. Can chocolate pudding be made into a pie? This pudding is wonderful as a chocolate pie. You can also just prepare the recipe as directed and add a layer of whipped cream.