Chocolate mousse eggless. My quick and simple recipe for a creamy eggless chocolate mousse. There's something about mousse recipes that you may have noticed. Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe, eggless and without oven.
Eggless chocolate mousse – it has nice light, airy and smooth texture. It is very chocolaty and perfect for chocolate lovers. I have used real chocolate (meaning no cocoa powder). You can cook Chocolate mousse eggless using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse eggless
- You need 1 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 200 gms of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare As required of Dried fruits to garnish.
- You need As required of Chocolate shaving and waffers to garnish.
- You need As required of Milk to adjust consistency.
Eggless Chocolate Mousse. save recipe go to recipe. This eggless chocolate mousse recipe is so easy and quick to make with only a few simple ingredients. Because it is not made with raw eggs it can be enjoyed by everyone and makes a great. Serve this mousse along with Cashew Biscuits , Walnut Ganache Cookies or Chocolaty, Coconut, Peanut and Orange.
Chocolate mousse eggless instructions
- Melt the chocolate in double boiler or microwave. Set aside to cool..
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form..
- Add in the sugar and whip until stiff peaks form..
- Fold in the melted chocolate in whipped cream slowly..
- Add a little milk if necessary..
- Once the mixture is uniform. Pour in the serving bowls and set in the fridge for an hour..
- Garnish with dried fruits, chocolate shavings or berries of your choice. Serve chilled..
If you like, the chocolate base can be made up to a week in advance to help streamline dessert The result is a dark, silky smooth chocolate custard that lightens to a mousse-like texture with the. Made with eggless pastry cream, whipped cream and rich dark chocolate this dessert is rich, creamy yet light and airy. Eggless Chocolate Mousse is a very easy, rich and delicious dessert that you can make in a jiffy. Its just whipping fresh cream and mixing it with melted chocolate…yes!! as easy as that. This eggless easy chocolate mousse recipe is a very good one to try at home.