Chocolate Hazelnut Oats Pudding. Into a blender, add hazelnut milk, cacao powder, salt, vanilla, maca, and maple syrup, and blend until well combined. In a medium bowl, combine chia seeds and chocolate milk mixture. Either way, this chocolate oatmeal pudding is a delicious, healthy dessert that you can enjoy without the guilt.
To make this delicious Chocolate Hazelnut Chia Pudding, simply mix the chia seeds, cocoa,milk, sugar and vanilla together until everything is well incorporated. Add chocolate mixture to bowl; whisk until smooth. The hazelnut chocolate chia pudding is best made with hazelnut milk to give it a full hazelnut flavour. You can have Chocolate Hazelnut Oats Pudding using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Hazelnut Oats Pudding
- You need 2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oat flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dark unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dark chocolate (approx 4 oz).
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of hazelnut, toasted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
However it's still great with other nut or seed milk. For simplicity, I did use sunflower milk here due to making four different puddings at the same time. Cacao beans are the ingredient for both cacao and cocoa powder. Sit bowl over a large saucepan of simmering water.
Chocolate Hazelnut Oats Pudding instructions
- In a pan, dry roast the oats for 2-3 minutes and grind to a smooth powder along with 2 tbsp roasted hazelnuts. Keep aside.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, dark chocolate, cocoa powder, sugar and bring to boil on medium flame. Whisk constantly while it comes to a boil..
- Then add the grounded oat and hazelnuts along with a pinch of salt on a low flame. stir continuously, until the pudding thickens (it takes approx 5-7 mins)..
- Finally add the butter and vanilla extract. Mix well until the butter melts and turn off the flame.If there are any lumps in your pudding, straining it through a fine mesh sieve or it blend to a smooth pudding..
- Once the pudding cools down, transfer it to serving bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours. Garnish with some chocolate shaving and chopped hazelnuts before serving..
Whisk sugar, eggs and hazelnut meal into chocolate until smooth. Cover pan with a sheet of greased baking paper. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together oats, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. These flavors are balanced by the subtle sophistication of our pure Madagascar vanilla extract.