Eggless Chocolate Mousse. My quick and simple recipe for a creamy eggless chocolate mousse. There's something about mousse recipes that you may have noticed. Eggless chocolate mousse – it has nice light, airy and smooth texture.
Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe, eggless and without oven. Learn how to make this decadent "chocolate mousse cake". Want more Chocolate Recipes? how to make eggless chocolate mousse step by step photo recipe: firstly, melt the chocolate by double boiler method. heat a saucepan with a cup of water. later place a large bowl, making sure it. You can cook Eggless Chocolate Mousse using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Mousse
- It’s 500 g of Dark chocolate.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- You need 8 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Eggless Chocolate Mousse. save recipe go to recipe. This eggless chocolate mousse recipe is so easy and quick to make with only a few simple ingredients. Because it is not made with raw eggs it can be enjoyed by everyone and makes a great. Serve this mousse along with Cashew Biscuits , Walnut Ganache Cookies or Chocolaty, Coconut, Peanut and Orange.
Eggless Chocolate Mousse instructions
- In a large bowl take dark chocolate and milk and melt them in microwave..
- After the mixture melts add 8 tbsp of sugar and mix well..
- Keep the mixture aside. Let it come to the room temperature..
- Take a mixing bowl with a cup of heavy cream and add the dark chocolate mixture. Fold them using spatula and add few drops of vanilla essence and combine well..
- Now take a serving glass and layer your mousse as per your choice. I have made three layers. First layered with whipped cream then mousse and again with whipped cream..
- Garnish with some chocolate layer and with some grated chocolate..
- Refrigerate for 2 hrs minimum… Enjoy 😋..
If you like, the chocolate base can be made up to a week in advance to help streamline dessert The result is a dark, silky smooth chocolate custard that lightens to a mousse-like texture with the. This chocolate mousse recipe is completely vegetarian as it also does not use any gelatin (or gelatine). Made with eggless pastry cream, whipped cream and rich dark chocolate this dessert is rich, creamy yet light and airy. Eggless chocolate mousse cake. by: Oh Sweet Day! To prepare mousse, make a double boiler and bring the water to a soft simmer.