Without oven bread pudding with Cadbury chocolate chunks. Warm chocolate bread pudding with chunks of dark chocolate, reserve this treat for a special occasion. Keywords: chocolate bread pudding, Dark Chocolate Chunk Bread Pudding, healthy bread pudding, low fat chocolate. Add the chocolate mixture and cocoa and whisk together well.
Sprinkle over the demerara sugar, walnuts and chocolate chunks. Dust with icing sugar and serve warm. Add water to the larger pan, preparing a water bath in which the pudding will bake. You can cook Without oven bread pudding with Cadbury chocolate chunks using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Without oven bread pudding with Cadbury chocolate chunks
- It’s 1 packet of rafhan pudding.
- Prepare 2 of and 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 of bread slices.
- It’s 1 packet of Cadbury chocolate.
This is the best bread pudding I've ever eaten. I'm never using another recipe again. That's when I remembered I had a bread pudding in the oven and raced home to check it. Toss the bread, chocolate chunks, and raisins together in the dish.
Without oven bread pudding with Cadbury chocolate chunks instructions
- First of all in a pot add milk make it boil and add whole packet of rafhan pudding mixture cook it for 5 minutes.
- Then in a mould add bread slices chunks cut bread in squares and spread evenly in the mould then pour the pudding mixture.
- When mixture become lukewarm add half Cadbury chocolate chunks and let it set in the refrigerator.
- Then unmould the pudding and spread caramel sauce on top which comes in the pudding packet and garnish with remaining Cadbury chocolate chunks and enjoy chilled !.
Bread pudding with molten pockets of bittersweet chocolate. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Pour the custard evenly over the bread and toss lightly, trying to get it to absorb without squashing the bread too much. This rich, chocolaty bread pudding can be served cold, scooped like ice cream, or warmed, with hot fudge. In a large bowl Serve the bread pudding warm with hot fudge and chocolate shavings, or refrigerate until very firm.