Caramel Custard Pudding 🍮.
You can cook Caramel Custard Pudding 🍮 using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Custard Pudding 🍮
- You need of For the caramel:.
- It’s 70 gr of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 35 ml of water.
- Prepare of For the custard:.
- You need 70 gr of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 400 ml of whole milk.
- You need 150 ml of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
Caramel Custard Pudding 🍮 instructions
- In a pot, add sugar and 2 Tbsp water. Heat the pot over medium-high heat. Add the rest of the water gradually and cook the sugar until it turns dark amber. Don’t stir. Just swirl the pot occasionally. Remove from the heat..
- Immediately pour the caramel into four 6-ounce ramekins. Set aside..
- In a big bowl, whisk the eggs. Set aside..
- In a pot, heat the milk, whipping cream, and sugar over medium-high heat. Remove from the heat. Let the mixture cool for about 10 minutes..
- Gradually add the milk into the eggs and whisk in the rest until it’s all incorporated..
- Add vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Strain the mixture into a pitcher or large measuring cup..
- Pour the milk mixture into ramekins. Cover them with aluminum foil..
- Bake in a 350 F preheated oven using Au Bain Marie system (put the ramekins in a big baking pan which has filled with 1 inch height hot water) for 40-45 minutes or depends on how big your ramekins are (since I used small bottles I only baked the pudding for 25 minutes only)..
- Enjoy! 😋.