Instant Chocolate Rice Kheer. Rice Kheer or Phirni Instant Recipe Popular Indian Dessert Recipes Rice Kheer is a rice pudding made across India, it is similar to rice payasam made in south Indian homes. This chocolate and mandarin kheer recipe from Vineet Bhatia is a twist on an Indian rice pudding.
It makes the dense creamy morsels as the milk thickens along. The Porridge setting in instant pot is ideal to make this recipe. Since cooking is done with lid closed, all the flavors infuse intensely. You can have Instant Chocolate Rice Kheer using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Chocolate Rice Kheer
- You need 1/2 litre of milk.
- You need 1 cup of cooked rice.
- You need of Sugar as per taste.
- It’s 8-10 of almonds chopped.
- You need of Few almonds for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coco powder.
- You need of Few choco chips for garnishing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of malai.
No need to wait hours for whole milk to thicken: Using half-and-half and cooking in the Instant Pot gives this rice pudding a head start. The delicate and lovely rose syrup highlights the floral notes in the cardamom, while the tart apricots tame the richness in the pudding. If rose water isn't your thing, try orange blossom water, which can easily be found in an international market. Bread kheer recipe with video and stepwise pictures.
Instant Chocolate Rice Kheer step by step
- Take cooked rice..
- In a grinder add rice and just blend it once so it becomes a coarse paste. Take a pan and add rice, milk, malai and chopped almonds and keep to boil..
- Add coco powder. U can also add 2 tbsp grated chocolate. I didnt have so not added.If adding chocolate add it after kheer is cooked and when it is hot.Just add chocolate and mix it well..
- Mix everything well so there are no lumps. Add sugar and keep stirring continuously. Once its starts thickening off the gas..
- Serve hot or chilled. I prefer chilled. Garnish with few chopped almonds and some choco chips..
This bread kheer or bread payasam is instant to make and tastes good too. As its Tamil New Year tomorrow thought to post something sweet amd ith minimal ingredients during this time thought this bread kheer will be a good match. Paal Payasam also known as rice pudding/kheer is a South Indian delicacy served on happy occasions. Rinse the rice till water runs clear of the starch. Cinnamon would make this a breakfast kheer.