Chocolate mousse guilt free. By Erika in Desserts. chocolate dairy-free gluten-free grain free refined sugar-freeThis post contains affiliate links. The other amazing thing about this Guilt-Free Healthy Chocolate Mousse? Are you like me and feel guilty every time you indulge?
Who knew this savory mousse could be so sweet? This mousse combines the sweetness of a chocolatey dessert while also being guilt-free. Cut the dark chocolate into pieces, put it in a bowl and melt it in a pan that fits into a bigger saucepan with simmering water. You can cook Chocolate mousse guilt free using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse guilt free
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Agar.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of water.
- You need 5-6 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need of Pitch of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 tablespoons rice flour.
- You need 400 ml of soy milk.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Chocolate mousse is one of my favorite desserts, but this popular dessert is usually quite unhealthy (I guess that?s why it's so delicious!). I still want to enjoy chocolate mousse, but I know that I?m doing my body a disservice by wolfing down cup after cup. Chocolate mousse is one of my favorite desserts, but this popular dessert is usually quite unhealthy. Add the banana, cacao powder, and vanilla extract to the blender.
Chocolate mousse guilt free step by step
- Soak agar in 3 teaspoon of water..
- Put the sugar, oil, salt, cocoa powder, rice flour, a little be soy milk in sauce pan and mix well until smooth..
- Add the rest of the soy milk and put on medium heat. When it gets a little warm, add soaked agar and constantly mix until boiling..
- When it boils, turn the heat to low and cook for 2 minutes, and turn off the heat, add vanilla essence, mix for over 3 minutes until the temperature drops..
- Pour the mixture into caps, cover and chill in the refrigerator for over 3 hours..
- Enjoy ♡ Banana, nuts, maple syrup, honey, etc. for toppings also very good 😋.
Blend until the mixture is smooth. Scoop into a mousse cup and top with sunflower seeds, berries, and chocolate chips. Home Lifestyle Food Guilt Free Healthy Chocolate Mousse. I had tried various avocado chocolate mousse recipes but the avocado flavour was just too strong for me. So I created my own version.