Chocolate pudding. This delightful pudding is always a treat and easy to whip up using common pantry ingredients. I usually top the pudding with M&M's. Chocolate pudding pie is a three-generation family favorite for us, so I am really picky about how I make it.
Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. More tips for making homemade chocolate pudding. Gather all of your ingredients before you begin. You can cook Chocolate pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate pudding
- Prepare 7 slices of brown bread slices.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of drinking chocolate powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of grated chocolate.
- You need 1 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
Chocolate pudding is everyone's favorite dessert! This easy, kid friendly treat is a cinch to prepare and. If you like puddings and chocolate this creamy chocolate pudding is calling for you. It is the best of all puddings ever.
Chocolate pudding step by step
- Crush the bread and add sugar, coco powder, drinking chocolate powder, desiccated coconut.
- Mix it well.
- Now take a bowl and spread the mixture of bread in it..
- Now spread the cream on it..
- Now spread grated chocolate and repeat this 3 times.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 4 hours..
- Then cut pieces and serve (layers are also seen in the below photo).
This Chocolate Pudding recipe is full of creamy, rich chocolate flavor topped with clouds of meringue. This Chocolate Pudding Recipe is an old favorite dessert recipe in my family. Wish you knew how to make chocolate pudding from scratch? Your wish is granted with this five-star recipe using HERSHEY'S Cocoa. Just use HERSHEY'S Cocoa and add some simple ingredients.