Chocolate pudding. Get Pudding Chocolat today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. Chocolate Pudding Tips How can I avoid lumpy pudding? Puddings and custards can get lumpy.
Chocolate Cornstarch Pudding "Five stars for a humble, homemade chocolate pudding. Almond Milk Chocolate Pudding "This is a keeper! Get Chocolate Pudding Recipe from Food Network. You can have Chocolate pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate pudding
- It’s 1 litre of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped dark chocolate or milk chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare As needed of Chopped nuts.
Chocolate pudding pie is a three-generation family favorite for us, so I am really picky about how I make it. This recipe is smooth, creamy, not too sweet when made properly. Be sure to cook over MEDIUM heat and don't get in a hurry after it boils, give it a few more minutes. This easy, kid friendly treat is a cinch to prepare and a great make-ahead option!
Chocolate pudding step by step
- Heat the milk in a pan, add cocoa powder and custard powder to it and mix well to ensure there are no lumps. Add sugar to it..
- As the milk thickens add chopped chocolate to it & let it melt. Instead of custard powder you can also use corn flour but then you have to use vanilla essence to enhance the flavour..
- Switch off the flame after getting the desired consistency.add a pinch of salt & mix well. Pour it into dessert bowls and let it set into refrigerator for 3-4 hours. Garnish it with chopped nuts & serve. :).
My family loves fruit desserts like Rhubarb Crisp and Strawberry Pie but sometimes I just need my chocolate fix! Light, creamy, rich, and chocolatey, this easy chocolate pudding recipe goes perfectly with fruit or on its own! This chocolate pudding, which is adapted from Dorie Greenspan, is everything you want in a creamy dessert: It's light and airy, just sweet enough, not too sticky, and above all, it tastes of good-quality chocolate. Since pudding travels so well, I have many times taken it on picnics for dessert or brought it to friends' houses for parties. In those cases, I'll usually do something more elaborate, like making a pudding parfait with a graham cracker layer on the bottom, chocolate pudding on top, whipped cream, and chocolate shavings.