Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake. This Frozen Oreo Pudding Cake is light and creamy and a perfect way to cool off during those hot summer evenings. This recipe is really easy to This would work with different flavors too! The topping tastes like cheesecake and the bottom layer like a pudding pop!
Looking for a delicious, easy Oreo Icebox cake recipe without using Cool Whip? This delicious Oreo Cake is perfectly suited for warm summer months. Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. You can have Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese(softened).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 8 oz of package of cool whip.
- You need 1 packages of 3.4 ounces of instant chocolate pudding.
- Prepare of milk (as called for on pudding package).
- Prepare 1 box of oreos. (i used 15).
A No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust! This easy no-bake cheesecake recipe makes a perfect dessert for any time of year! No-bake cheesecakes are much lighter and fluffier, so the texture may change once frozen. Oreo cheesecake pie with an Oreo crust, cheesecake filling, and chocolate ganache topping.
Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake step by step
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together until fluffy. Gently stir in the Cool Whip. Remove about 1½ cups of the Cool Whip Mixture (about half) to a small bowl and place in the fridge..
- In a medium bowl, whip pudding and milk according to package directions. Gently fold in the remaining Cool Whip mixture..
- Line an 8" x 4" loaf pan with foil or parchment paper. Pour chocolate pudding mixture into the pan, filling about ⅔ of the way. Sprinkle half of the crushed Oreos over the chocolate pudding mixture. Gently spread Cool Whip mixture over the Oreos. Top with remaining cookies..
- Cover with foil and place in the freezer for at least two hours, or preferably overnight.
A simple recipe that anyone can make and everyone will enjoy! Now, this is what I am talking about! Easy to make, stunning to look at and you just know it tastes incredible. Oreo Cheesecake (also known as "Oreo Cheesecake-kun","Oreo-kun", or "Reo") is a fictional character from the series, "Dessert Anime." He is created by the Tumblr user rochichan. Skinny Oreo Cheesecake DessertCrazy For Crust. nonfat vanilla greek yogurt, cool whip, oreo, instant cheesecake pudding mix.