Vanilla Chocolate Panna Cotta. Chocolate and vanilla panna cotta recipe. Make the vanilla panna cotta: in a small bowl whisk gelatin and water. In a medium saucepan, heat the heavy cream, milk, and sugar over medium-low heat. until sugar has.
This recipe is really easy to. Panna cotta is one of them. When I could not decide whether to settle for vanilla panna cotta or chocolate panna cotta, I decided to settle for both the flavors in same cup. You can have Vanilla Chocolate Panna Cotta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Chocolate Panna Cotta
- It’s 11/3 cup of Fresh cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Gelatin/ agar agar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- Prepare 9 tbsp of powered Sugar.
Carefully spoon the chocolate panna cotta mixture over the set vanilla layer without disturbing the layer. For the panna cotta, soak the gelatine leaves in a little cold water until soft. Place the milk, cream, vanilla pod and seeds and sugar into a pan Remove the vanilla pod and discard. Squeeze the water out of the gelatine leaves, then add to the pan and take off the heat.
Vanilla Chocolate Panna Cotta instructions
- Combine milk, cream, agar agar, sugar, chocolate sauce and cocoa powder into deep pot. And beat it well..
- Then cook on a medium flame the mixture and stir it continuously for 4 minutes..
- Switch off the flame, cool slightly, add vanilla and mix well..
- Pour into silicon moulds..
- Refrigerator it for 3 hours before serving..
- To serve, demould the panna cotta..
- Then add readymade chocolate sauce on top of the panna cotta and serve it immediately..
Stir until the gelatine has dissolved. Panna cotta means 'cooked cream' in Italian. It includes very few ingredients, and is basically a simple mixture of cream, sugar, and vanilla. Gelatin is added to set the mixture and create a custard-like consistency. The final product is rich and silky smooth.