Milky Panna Cotta. Drizzle Ice Magic over top of panna cotta. Return panna cotta to the fridge until serving. Ice Magic is in the dessert section of major supermarkets.
Preparing panna cotta (which in Italian means "cooked cream") with whole milk, technically makes it latte cotta. Coconut panna cotta may be cooked ahead of time. Keep panna cotta covered or store in an airtight container to prevent it from absorbing any unwanted flavors from the fridge. You can cook Milky Panna Cotta using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milky Panna Cotta
- Prepare 1 litre of Full fat Milk.
- Prepare 1 tin of Nestle Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 6-7 of Saffron strands.
- You need 2-3 strands of Agar Agar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of slivered Almonds, Cashewnuts and Pistachios.
If left out at room temperature for too long, the panna cotta will loosen. Coconut Milk Panna Cotta Coconut Milk Panna Cotta. Panna cotta, a molded chilled dessert popular throughout Italy, is easy to make and can be prepared in advance. It looks and tastes wonderful with ripe red fruits such as raspberries, strawberries.
Milky Panna Cotta step by step
- Bring Milk to a rolling boil on a high heat at first. Allow it to simmer on a low heat for the next 10 minutes. Until then, boil some water with Agar Agar strands broken or if available, use powder. If using powder, a heaped teaspoon will be enough..
- Boil it on a low heat until completely dissolved. Keep stirring it every now and then. Add it to the simmering milk using a strainer. It's not so necessary. But just to avoid any tiny flakes if any left to fall into the Milk. Top with slivered nuts of your choice. Mix well and allow it to come down to the room temperature..
- After it cools down, refrigerate it until it completely sets. It gets done very easily and can be relished in about 1-2 hours. Slice it into squares of equal size and enjoy it chilled with your loved ones and friends..
- Agar Agar flakes after broken look like this..
A traditional, easy, and delicious Italian custard. I had a difficult time finding a good and easy recipe on the internet, so I made up my own recipe. It tastes just like the panna cotta served at Italian restaurants. Serve with warm hot fudge sauce and fresh raspberries on top. This keeps well for several days in the refrigerator.