Delightful Dessert !!Rice and Dal kheer!!(Akki kadlebele payasa). Firstly, grind pudina, cinnamon sticks, garlic, chilies and ginger, tomatoes, onions to a fine paste and keep them aside. Take a cooker, add oil and ghee then add mustard seeds, saunf, cinnamon sticks, chopped carrots, beans, potatoes, peas,and add the grounded paste and saute them.. Firstly grease the cake tin with oil, then in a bowl add milk, lemon juice, sugar, coffee powder and whisk until the sugar dissolves.
Akki Kadle bele Payasa (Rice Chana Dal Kheer) is a very famous and traditional dessert dessert among the Madhwa families during festival times. Made from rice and chana dal (lentils) with milk ,the pudding is very tasty and delicious. Akki kadalebele payasa is a traditional South Indian sweet. You can cook Delightful Dessert !!Rice and Dal kheer!!(Akki kadlebele payasa) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delightful Dessert !!Rice and Dal kheer!!(Akki kadlebele payasa)
- It’s 2 cup of – rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of -chana dal.
- Prepare 1cup- of milk.
- You need 200g of -jaggery.
- Prepare 1 of teaspoon-Elaichi powder.
- You need 6 of – Cashews.
- Prepare 10 of -Raisins.
- You need 2 of table spoon-Ghee.
Watch and learn the step-by-step procedure from the video. Recipe By – Kavyashree S —– Subscribe to Boldsky. Akki-Kadlebele payasa is a sweet dish/Payasa necessarily made on the day of Ganesha chouthi/Ganeshana habba. No other kheer/payasa is made on that day, other than this.
Delightful Dessert !!Rice and Dal kheer!!(Akki kadlebele payasa) step by step
- Firstly,wash the rice and dal and add required amount of water for boiling.keep it in cooker,until three whistles are done..
- Then,add milk,jaggery,elaichi powder and allow it combine well..
- Once it gets cooked well,kheer is ready to serve.Garnish it with ghee fried cashews and raisins.Add two table spoons of ghee when you switch off the flame and mix it thoroughly.This enhances the taste.Enjoy your dessert after dinner..
It is a simple and yummy payasa recipe and one of my favourite dish. Rice chana dal kheer is a delicious dessert made from rice, bengal gram and jaggery and a very popular sweet dish in Karnataka. It is called akki kadlebele payasa in Kannada and prepared on festive occasions. This kheer is served in temples too. Rice chanadal kheer is also very simple and easy to make and will be relished by sweet lovers.