Chocolate panna cotta. Panna cotta has become a very popular dessert on our shores these last few years, and for good reason. It's a luscious, totally Italian custard, no eggs, just cream and flavorings. This is good served alone or with the slightest dusting of finely ground cocoa nibs or shaved chocolate.
This version with chocolate is by far my favorite way of making panna cotta. It is a smooth, silky, creamy chocolaty dessert, perfect to end any meal. You can serve panna cotta directly from the molds or invert onto a serving plate for a more elegant presentation. You can cook Chocolate panna cotta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate panna cotta
- It’s 2 cups of fresh cream.
- Prepare to taste of Condensed milk.
- You need 1 of and 3/4 tsp ghas powder.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s of Flakes and chocolates.
- It’s of Chocolate sauce.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Ramekins or moulds.
Chocolate Panna Cotta, it's creamy and smooth with a rich chocolate flavour. Easy to whip up then left to chill in the fridge, it's the perfect make-ahead dessert for dinner parties, weekends and special occasions. Panna Cotta is a traditional Italian dessert that literally means cooked cream. It's one of the simplest desserts you can.
Chocolate panna cotta step by step
- Pour chocolate sauce at the bottom of your ramekins and add flake or chocolate and freeze.
- Heat milk,condensed milk, bhi.essence, and fresh cream to a boil and then add in the ghas powder simmer for a while taste for sweetness and remove from heat.
- Take out ramekins and pour in the liquid over the chocolate mixture.
- Leave to cool and then fridge.
- To serve take a knife and push it in around on the inner edge of the mould to loosen it then turn over on a plate and decorate serve with more chocolate, flake and edible roses….
- You can use nutella as well….
Chocolate Panna Cotta is such an easy dessert to make and when it is topped with a fresh strawberry topping it is the perfect special occasion treat. Chocolate Panna Cotta with a Fresh Strawberry Topping. This Chocolate Panna Cotta is super simple, gluten free, and fun to eat. My son kept commenting on how cool it was that it jiggles. Also, you can see from my pictures that my fine mesh strainer must not have been fine enough for the chocolate, since there is a darker layer on the bottom (which is the top when it's refrigerating in a.