Coconut Milk Panna Cotta. Tap into the Deliciousness of A Plant-Based Diet. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. In a small bowl, whisk together gelatin and cold water.
She's a master of everyday baking. Coconut panna cotta may be cooked ahead of time. Keep panna cotta covered or store in an airtight container to prevent it from absorbing any unwanted flavors from the fridge. You can have Coconut Milk Panna Cotta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Milk Panna Cotta
- Prepare 500 ml of Coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Agar-agar flakes or powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cashewnuts chopped extra for topping.
If left out at room temperature for too long, the panna cotta will loosen. The base of this panna cotta is full-fat coconut milk. But what makes it solidify so that it can be turned upside down is the addition of Vital Proteins Gelatin. How is this coconut panna cotta recipe different?
Coconut Milk Panna Cotta instructions
- First of all, add agar-agar strands to about half a cup of water. Let it soak for 2-3 minutes. Then boil it on a low heat until dissolved, stirring at regular intervals..
- In another pan, bring coconut milk to a boil on low heat as well. Add sugar and keep stirring it to avoid burning at the bottom..
- Once agar-agar melts completely and becomes a homogenous solution, take it off the heat and add it to the pan with the milk. Mix well and add the chopped cashews to it. Now pour it into a glass dish or a baking pan..
- Top with some more cashews and allow it to set in the refrigerator for about 3-4 hours. Cover it with a cling wrap before refrigerating. After 3 hours, slice it and serve chilled to your loved ones and friends..
- An easy to make yummy dessert with a twist by me with the addition of nuts to it to make it a bit more Desi. This desi touch lends it a perfect crunch to make your tastebuds drool for more. You can add any of your favourite nuts as desired..
This recipe is for panna cotta is made with coconut milk and NO refined sugars. So it's dairy free and refined sugar free. Which makes this a PALEO COCONUT PANNA COTTA! You can of course use regular sugar for this recipe, or use honey, or coconut sugar, or agave, or maple syrup instead as well. Coconut milk, thickened with cornstarch and given a healthy dose of salt along with the sugar), which I served warm alongside the cold panna cotta.