Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche. Now add all purpose flour (maida) in batches.mix it nicely with wooden spoon. Now a soft dough is ready.pour in a piping bag(i used instrument for making ganthiya. I also didn't add sugar, I used condensed milk.
Mexican Dessert Recipes Perfect churros, flan, sopapillas, and tres leches cake right made in your kitchen. Find dozens of the best Mexican desserts here. Arroz con Leche (Mexican Rice Pudding) Rice pudding (arroz con leche) made the traditional Mexican way, with both whole and evaporated milk and an aromatic touch of cinnamon.. You can have Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour(maida).
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
- It’s 3-4 cups of Milk.
- It’s 2 of Cinnamon sticks.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sprinklers for garnish.
Nothing says San Antonio in the fall like a good Mexican dessert. This holiday season, decorate your table with some delectable local favorites, from churros and buñuelos to flan and arroz con. Mexican Food Recipes Mexican Desserts Mexican Sweet Rice Recipe Sweet Rice Recipe Easy Bunuelos Recipe Mexican Healthy Mexican Dessert Hispanic Desserts Churro Recipe. Celebrate the fifth of May with these delicious Cinco de Mayo desserts, including recipes for flan, churros, dulce de leche, Mexican chocolate, and more.
Mexican dessert Churros with Arroz con Leche step by step
- Heat water in a sause pan,when it started boiling add salt butter and sugar in it.
- Now add all purpose flour (maida) in batches.mix it nicely with wooden spoon.
- Now a soft dough is ready.pour in a piping bag(i used instrument for making ganthiya.
- Heat oil in a container..put these Churros directly in oil..
- Cook till brown.now mix sugar and cinnamon powder and and sugar..
- Put fried Churros in mix for beautiful coating..
- Delicious Churros ready to be served.serve with chocolate sause.
- Boil water add rice in it.
- Let it boil for 10 minutes till rice settles at bottom of the pan.
- Cook milk on another pan.add cinnamon stick in it.add rice till soft.
- Add sugar let milk gets thickened up.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder and sprinklers.
- Serve hot or cold.
It will have you saying, mas por favor, or more please. The other day, the hubs and I were in the kitchen, and I asked him to grab me some cumin from the spice cabinet. He said, "All I see is cinnamon." Put the water, rice, and cinnamon stick in a medium-size heavy saucepan set over medium-high heat. Churros are sometimes called Mexican doughnuts since they're made using a very similar technique. Pipe these cinnamon sugar-coated sticks from a bag topped with a star tip, then fry them until golden and roll in cinnamon sugar for a sweet treat that's often served with dulce de leche or Mexican chocolate sauce for dipping.