Chocolate mousse after dinner dessert. But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care. This food is for chocolate lovers.
The two-ingredient chocolate mousse is easy and fastest to make, the fanciest dessert I know and is so creamy and rich with perfect sweetness that you will want whenever tempted to sweetness. Chocolate Mousse Tarts, for anyone who adores chocolate. A delicious flaky chocolate crust, filled with a creamy chocolate mousse. You can have Chocolate mousse after dinner dessert using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse after dinner dessert
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cups of Baking or Bitter Chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
The perfect after a humongous dinner (for example Thanksgiving or Christmas) dessert. Yoghurt Pots – Chocolate & Coconut Jam Style. Not everyone wants a rich dessert after dinner. Quick and easy dinner or decadent dessert – recipes for any occasion. white chocolate and salted caramel mousse.
Chocolate mousse after dinner dessert step by step
- Beat eggs and sugar in a mixer,.
- Until you see this egg batter, and set aside..
- In a small sauté pan add in the chocolate and butter and stir until melted..
- Once the chocolate has melted start to slowly pour in the egg batter,.
- And continue to stir..
- Fill a pastry bag with the chocolate, and cut off the tip of the bag so that you can start to filling process. (If you don’t have pastry bags that is not a problem).
- Place into fridge for 1/2 to cool, I do hope that you enjoy this recipe 🙂 Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe has a few steps…but trust me none are hard at all…AND like I said before this is The same happened to me as well. While my chocolate mixture was thick, it was still runny and nowhere close to a paste even after two hours. Place chocolate in a large bowl set over a bain marie or in a double boiler at a low simmer. Turn off the heat and let stand. If you want a make-ahead dessert that everyone will love, whip up a chocolate mousse.