Mango Panna Cotta. The texture of this Mango Panna Cotta is silky soft and smooth. It's slightly sweetened with a perfect hint of tartness from the mango. The vanilla bean panna cotta layer is packed with sweet aroma from the vanilla bean paste and is the perfect combination to elevate this dessert.
Everything from fresh berries to rum can be used to infuse panna cotta with flavor. Mango Panna Cotta is a smooth and creamy Italian dessert down to the last spoonful! It's easy to make ahead of time when you're entertaining. You can have Mango Panna Cotta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Panna Cotta
- It’s of Panna cotta :.
- Prepare 4 cups of cold water.
- It’s 6 of gelatin sheets.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Mango layer :.
- Prepare 3 cups of diced ripe mangos.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar (or more to taste).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 of gelatin sheets.
Perfect for parties, potlucks and picnics! Watch Video: Mango Panna Cotta: How to make mango panna cotta. Get a small sauce pan and pour in heavy cream, milk and sugar. On low heat, stir until the sugar has dissolved and until the cream is hot.
Mango Panna Cotta instructions
- Panna cotta : In a medium bowl add cold water and the gelatine sheets. Leave them to soak for 10 mins. In a saucepan over medium heat mix the heavy cream, milk and sugar, stirred constantly. At first boil add the drained gelatine sheets and mix until completely dissolved. Let the mixture cool slightly. Then evenly distribute into a small glass jar. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm..
- Mango Layer : in a medium bowl add cold water and gelatine sheets. Leave them to soak for 10 mins. Place the diced mangos and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth..
- In a saucepan bring the mango purée to a low boil and cook for 4-5 minutes or until syrupy. Add drained gelatine sheets and mix to dissolve. Let the mixture cool. Spoon mango mixture over the firm panna cotta. Refrigerate for 2 hours until firm..
- Note : I make the process the other way around. I make the mango layer first as the first layer then the panna cotta layer..
Just turn off the heat, stir in vanilla essence and let it cool slightly. Please keep in mind that they require different treatments to work properly: sheets need to be softened in cold water and then drained while the powdered gelatin can just. Mango panna cotta recipe with step by step photos – smooth velvety vegetarian panna cotta made with mangoes, cream, milk and agar agar. This famous Italian dessert is hubby's favorite dessert and I do make them occasionally. When the season of mangoes arrives, I make this variation of mango panna cotta with Alphonso mangoes.