Strawberry Panna Cotta. Compare Prices on Panna Cotta Molds in Bakeware. Strawberry Panna Cotta is a delicious, creamy, and delicate dessert. Great for a simple summer dessert or a fancy dinner party.
All opinions expressed are my own. Remove chilled ramekins from the refrigerator shortly before serving. Dip the bottoms of the cups in warm water to help loosen the custard. You can cook Strawberry Panna Cotta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Panna Cotta
- It’s of For Panna Cotta:.
- It’s 200 ml of Whole Milk –.
- It’s 200 ml of Heavy Cream –.
- It’s 70 gm of Sugar –.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract –.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Cold Water –.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Agar agar.
- Prepare of For Strawberry Layer:.
- It’s 450 gm of Fresh Strawberries, Chopped.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Water –.
- It’s 70 gm of Sugar –.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Cold Water –.
- You need 2 tbsp of Agar agar.
Run a thin-bladed knife around the inner edge of each ramekin to loosen the dessert; turn onto a dessert plate to unmold. Spoon strawberry sauce over panna cotta to serve. This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides. This blog generates income via ads.
Strawberry Panna Cotta instructions
- For the panna cotta: Dissolve 2 tbsp agar agar in 2 tbsp water and let it bloom for about 10 minutes..
- Microwave the mixture for 10 seconds and let it cool completely. Add the chopped strawberries, sugar and 3 tbsp water to a saucepan..
- Cook over medium heat for 6-7 minutes or until strawberries are softened and released the juices..
- Blend to make a smooth puree. Strain the strawberry puree through a sieve and let it cool completely. Add agar agar mixture and stir well to combine..
- Divide the milk mixture into 2 portions and pour them into glasses..
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until it is fully set and ready to serve..
- For Strawberry Sauce: For the strawberry layer, dissolve 2 tbsp agar- agar in 2 tbsp water and let it bloom for about 10 minutes..
- Microwave gelatin mixture for 10 seconds and let it cool completely..
- Meanwhile, pour the cream, milk, and sugar into a pan and heat it until hot and the sugar dissolved completely. Do not boil it..
- Remove from the stove and add 1 tsp vanilla extract. Stir well to combine and let it cool completely..
- Add agar agar mix and stir well to combine Divide the strawberry sauce into 2 portions and pour them into glasses in which Panna Cotta is already set.
- Refrigerate again for at least 2hours or until it is set. Enjoy chilled.
Strawberry Panna Cotta is one of such modern desserts which is so light and refreshing enough to make for a weekend treat. The individual servings of this dessert look so presentable, sophisticated, and perfect for any get-together. This video guide on How To Make Strawberry Panna Cotta Recipe is all you need to make the best strawberry panna cotta. Before serving pour the strawberry sauce over the panna cotta and serve. strawberry panna cotta dessert without gelatin with step by step photo and video recipe. panna cotta recipes are generally prepared with thickened cream infused with a choice of flavour. the most common and the popular flavour used are vanilla or coffee and are mixed with the cream. however these days panna cotta is also famous for other flavours like mango or.